Arturia updates Jupiter-8V to v2.5.5 and Analog Lab to v1.0.5
18th September 2013
18th September 2013
Analog Lab 1.0.5 Change Log
- Jupiter-8V 2.5.5 must be installed to fix preset loading issues. Please download and install this version of the Jupiter-8V if you own the full license Jupiter-8V.
- Pro Tools 11 users must run the AAX_updater after the installation of Analog Lab.
- Improved robustness of the preset loading system.
- Fixed a huge noise caused by the Limiter effect.
- Fixed a sound drop occurring when the Master Volume is set to the max from a hardware controller with relative encoders (minilab).
- Fixed a sound drop issue in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with SSE and unaligned buffers at the exit of the audio chain (crash at startup).
- Moved soft clip value from preferences to state so users can retrieve their project in the exact state that they left.
- Improved robustness of preset browsing from the supported controllers.
- Fixed issues with sounds in live mode.
- Fixed issue with detection of installed Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Control values such as Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Sustain, Aftertouch and Expression used to not be transmitted to Prophet-5 and Prophet-VS to avoid a sticky notes issue with these synths. Now they are all transmitted but Sustain that causes some sticky note issues.
- Fixed issue with Jupiter-8V Original JP-8 Presets. Upgraded embedded Jupiter-8V from 2.5.4 to 2.5.5.
- Fixed issue with stuck notes with prophet (case 115221).
- Fixed controls init values in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with Wurlitzer when loading state on pro tools, now skipping the note initializations.
- Fixed issues with seq step, polyphony (sound parameters) when saving a project.
- Fixed issue with level knob, with Ableton Live knob fix in the MiniLab (firmware 220.127.116.11).
- Fixed issues with preset browsing from controllers.
Graphical User interface:
- Fixed issue with snapshot buttons update in the GUI.
- Fixed with repaint of the live program list.
- Fixed issue occurring when refreshing the preset panel of the live mode.
- Fixed issue with loading multis and display multis in Live Mode.
- Fixed issues related to toolbar update and ability to delete a sound.
- Fixed issue with the Level knob on KeyLab virtual GUIs.
- Fixed missing declaration of pad notes for minilab.
- Fixed issue with empty chords panel (case 115015).
Other Related News
14 Oct 2014 Arturia announces creative partnership with Bitwig to provide Producer Pack bundles01 Oct 2014 Arturia releases iProphet for iOS05 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Celebrates 15th Anniversary With 50% Off Summer Offer06 Jun 2014 Arturia releases "VOX Continental V" for Mac & Win06 May 2014 Arturia releases Spark 2 Drum Machine Software05 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Spark2 Introductory Promotions25 Apr 2014 Arturia releases BeatStep Sequencer/Controller07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.212 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces MiniBrute SE - Analogue MonoSynth23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces BeatStep Controller & Sequencer (Hardware)22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.117 Dec 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers02 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Holiday Season Deals24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad18 Sep 2013 Arturia updates Jupiter-8V to v2.5.5 and Analog Lab to v1.0.5
26 Jun 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Musicrow Analog Sound Collection for Arturia synthesizers is 40% off for one week26 Mar 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Ableton Push VST Integration Packs13 Sep 2012 Musicrow releases "Analog Sound Collection" for Arturia synths01 Aug 2012 Musicrow releases Jupiter Trip for Arturia Jupiter 8V07 Jun 2012 Joe Satriani - Balancing Real-time with Non Real-time in the Real World