18th September 2013
Analog Lab 1.0.5 Change Log
- Jupiter-8V 2.5.5 must be installed to fix preset loading issues. Please download and install this version of the Jupiter-8V if you own the full license Jupiter-8V.
- Pro Tools 11 users must run the AAX_updater after the installation of Analog Lab.
- Improved robustness of the preset loading system.
- Fixed a huge noise caused by the Limiter effect.
- Fixed a sound drop occurring when the Master Volume is set to the max from a hardware controller with relative encoders (minilab).
- Fixed a sound drop issue in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with SSE and unaligned buffers at the exit of the audio chain (crash at startup).
- Moved soft clip value from preferences to state so users can retrieve their project in the exact state that they left.
- Improved robustness of preset browsing from the supported controllers.
- Fixed issues with sounds in live mode.
- Fixed issue with detection of installed Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Control values such as Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Sustain, Aftertouch and Expression used to not be transmitted to Prophet-5 and Prophet-VS to avoid a sticky notes issue with these synths. Now they are all transmitted but Sustain that causes some sticky note issues.
- Fixed issue with Jupiter-8V Original JP-8 Presets. Upgraded embedded Jupiter-8V from 2.5.4 to 2.5.5.
- Fixed issue with stuck notes with prophet (case 115221).
- Fixed controls init values in Sound mode.
- Fixed issue with Wurlitzer when loading state on pro tools, now skipping the note initializations.
- Fixed issues with seq step, polyphony (sound parameters) when saving a project.
- Fixed issue with level knob, with Ableton Live knob fix in the MiniLab (firmware 18.104.22.168).
- Fixed issues with preset browsing from controllers.
Graphical User interface:
- Fixed issue with snapshot buttons update in the GUI.
- Fixed with repaint of the live program list.
- Fixed issue occurring when refreshing the preset panel of the live mode.
- Fixed issue with loading multis and display multis in Live Mode.
- Fixed issues related to toolbar update and ability to delete a sound.
- Fixed issue with the Level knob on KeyLab virtual GUIs.
- Fixed missing declaration of pad notes for minilab.
- Fixed issue with empty chords panel (case 115015).
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep