10th October 2011
Arturia recently updated Spark to version 1.1.3.
- Spark Software:
- Export Audio: Progress Window during Audio Export. Pre-render is available on right-click on the pattern in the library to avoid rendering during drag. The rendered patterns can be dragged after rendering.
- Studio: Preview samples in the Sample loading Dialog Box.
- Automations: Added VST automations on Loop feature and Pad Fx.
- Audio Preferences: Dialog box GUI updated for more consistency.
- Mute/Solo: Recall of last Mute/Solo.
- Tempo: Add a way to increase or decrease temporarily the tempo (DJ desk Mode).
- Slicer: Realtime Slicer + improvements.
- Automations: Erase automation with Erase+automated knob.
- Spark Hardware: Shortcuts:
- Automations: Add a way to erase automation from the controller.
- Pattern: Add a way to Copy/Paste patterns from the controller.
- Metronome: Add a way to set metronome on/off from the controller.
- Mute/Solo: Add a way to set Mute and Solo with no recall.
- Sequencer: Add a way to set pattern length from the controller (Select + >> <<).
- Shortcuts for panels Add a way to display panels from controller.
- Sequencer: Add a way to set Rec quantized/unquantized pref from controller.
- Tempo: Add a way to to increase or decrease temporarily the tempo (DJ desk Mode) from the controller.
- Tempo: Add a way to display tempo on the screen from the controller.
- Automations: Add a way to change parameter assigned to parameter knobs from the controller.
- Loading instruments: loading an instrument from the library view resets the project list to the first project.
- LCD: Changing value on a parameter will scroll the LCD to display beginning of parameter name.
- Erase: Sometimes erase waits for the cancel event for ages.
- Sequencer: Adding a step in the soft sequencer should light the matching step on the controller.
- Sequencer: Led off on first step when is set on and current position is on the first step.
- Project: In plug-in Mode, project data can be corrupted when reloaded if it has been saved in the meantime in standalone mode.
- Roll: When Spark interface is closed Roll can sometimes be triggered on the selected instrument with no reason.
- sample: Sample Release is set to 0 when a new empty project is created. Some samples are not audible after Rex import.
- studio: Drum icons highlight when playing.
- Automations: sometimes parameter go back to a value a the beginning of the pattern without any automation.
- Automations: First quarter motion doesn't work sometimes.
- Automations: Erase Automation on parameter 4, 5 and 6 doesn't work.
- Automations: Crash when a parameter already assigned is reassigned for instrument 9 to 16.
- Shuffle: Shuffle behaviour is sometimes weird for value when knob is turned more than half.
- Project: Special characters are not filtered in project name. This can sometimes lead to corrupted project especially when Slash character is used.
- Jog Dial/Library: Improvements for the Jog Dial used in Instrument Mode. The project and instrument selected by the jog dial is displayed in the library.
- LCD Messages: Improvements.
- Automations: Automation on/off parameter is not saved.
- New Project: When creating a new project and loading drums, instrument's names are not updated.
- Load: Crash when loading a project.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion
11 Feb 2013 2013 NAMM Show Report