10th October 2011
Arturia recently updated Spark to version 1.1.3.
- Spark Software:
- Export Audio: Progress Window during Audio Export. Pre-render is available on right-click on the pattern in the library to avoid rendering during drag. The rendered patterns can be dragged after rendering.
- Studio: Preview samples in the Sample loading Dialog Box.
- Automations: Added VST automations on Loop feature and Pad Fx.
- Audio Preferences: Dialog box GUI updated for more consistency.
- Mute/Solo: Recall of last Mute/Solo.
- Tempo: Add a way to increase or decrease temporarily the tempo (DJ desk Mode).
- Slicer: Realtime Slicer + improvements.
- Automations: Erase automation with Erase+automated knob.
- Spark Hardware: Shortcuts:
- Automations: Add a way to erase automation from the controller.
- Pattern: Add a way to Copy/Paste patterns from the controller.
- Metronome: Add a way to set metronome on/off from the controller.
- Mute/Solo: Add a way to set Mute and Solo with no recall.
- Sequencer: Add a way to set pattern length from the controller (Select + >> <<).
- Shortcuts for panels Add a way to display panels from controller.
- Sequencer: Add a way to set Rec quantized/unquantized pref from controller.
- Tempo: Add a way to to increase or decrease temporarily the tempo (DJ desk Mode) from the controller.
- Tempo: Add a way to display tempo on the screen from the controller.
- Automations: Add a way to change parameter assigned to parameter knobs from the controller.
- Loading instruments: loading an instrument from the library view resets the project list to the first project.
- LCD: Changing value on a parameter will scroll the LCD to display beginning of parameter name.
- Erase: Sometimes erase waits for the cancel event for ages.
- Sequencer: Adding a step in the soft sequencer should light the matching step on the controller.
- Sequencer: Led off on first step when is set on and current position is on the first step.
- Project: In plug-in Mode, project data can be corrupted when reloaded if it has been saved in the meantime in standalone mode.
- Roll: When Spark interface is closed Roll can sometimes be triggered on the selected instrument with no reason.
- sample: Sample Release is set to 0 when a new empty project is created. Some samples are not audible after Rex import.
- studio: Drum icons highlight when playing.
- Automations: sometimes parameter go back to a value a the beginning of the pattern without any automation.
- Automations: First quarter motion doesn't work sometimes.
- Automations: Erase Automation on parameter 4, 5 and 6 doesn't work.
- Automations: Crash when a parameter already assigned is reassigned for instrument 9 to 16.
- Shuffle: Shuffle behaviour is sometimes weird for value when knob is turned more than half.
- Project: Special characters are not filtered in project name. This can sometimes lead to corrupted project especially when Slash character is used.
- Jog Dial/Library: Improvements for the Jog Dial used in Instrument Mode. The project and instrument selected by the jog dial is displayed in the library.
- LCD Messages: Improvements.
- Automations: Automation on/off parameter is not saved.
- New Project: When creating a new project and loading drums, instrument's names are not updated.
- Load: Crash when loading a project.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack