5th October 2007
Arturia has announced Analog Factory Experience, which they describe as "the first hybrid synthesizer". By combining a native software application and a dedicated controller-keyboard, Analog Factory Experience offers a straightforward, innovative and enjoyable experience.
Based on Analog Factory 2.0, a software instrument offering 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds, Analog Factory Experience includes a high quality 32-key MIDI keyboard. Just plug the keyboard in via USB and launch the software. From there you can put your mouse away, everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. The user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Factory Experience brings more sounds, better integration within DAWs, at a far better price.
For Frédéric Brun, President of Arturia, "Analog Factory Experience is a synthesizer of a new kind. Part Hardware, part Software, it offers advantages from both worlds. No surprise it is the fruit of a partnership Arturia set-up with the Hardware manufacturer CME. Capitalizing on CME's expertise in the field of keyboard production was a unique opportunity to bring to the market the right product at the right price."
"We are happy to partner with Arturia to bring such a unique integrated system to musicians", says Zhao Yitian, President of CME. "It is an intuitive, simple and yet very powerful solution. We hope that Analog Factory Experience will be a key to open a new world in the computer Music Industry."
Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- Analog Factory 2.0 inside the box.
- 32-key Universal MIDI keyboard built by CME.
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software is instantly recognized and offers perfect integration.
Analog Factory 2.0:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production.
- All preset are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V and Jupiter-8V.
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS).
The Analog Factory Keyboard:
- Developed by CME and based on the U-key technology.
- Ultra-thin aluminium and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response.
- Everything you can do on the Software is easily achievable on the Hardware: Allows to select sound categories and browse presets, to modify each sound, recall snapshot sounds, save snapshots, etc.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard.
Analog Factory Experience is compatible with Windows XP / Vista and Mac OS X.2 or higher (Universal Binary) and supports Stand-alone (ASIO, Direct Sound, Core Audio) VST, Audio Units and RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7).
The anti-piracy system is based on Syncrosoft's new native solution. No USB port required but an Internet connection is necessary.
The retail price will be €299 / $349 and it is expected to be available in November 2007.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion