17th January 2008
Arturia has announced that Analog Factory Experience, the combination of a native software application and a dedicated controller-keyboard, is now shipping.
Based on Analog Factory 2.0, a software instrument offering 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds, Analog Factory Experience includes a high quality 32-key MIDI keyboard made by CME. Musicians just need to plug the keyboard via USB and launch the software. From there they can put their mouse away, everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. The user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Factory Experience brings more sounds and better integration within DAWs.
Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- New Analog Factory 2.0 inside the box.
- 32-key Universal MIDI keyboard built by CME.
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software is instantly recognized and offers perfect integration.
Analog Factory 2.0:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production.
- All preset are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the Prophet V, the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V, the CS-80V and the new Jupiter-8V.
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS).
The Analog Factory Keyboard:
- Developed by CME and based on the U-key technology.
- Ultra-thin aluminium and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response.
- Everything you can do on the Software is easily achievable on the Hardware: Allows to select sound categories and browse presets, to modify each sound, recall snapshot sounds, save snapshots, etc.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard.
The anti-piracy system is based on Syncrosoft's new native solution. No USB port required but an Internet connection is necessary.
AFE has an MSRP of €299 / $349.
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep