18th January 2007
Arturia has announced the Jupiter-8V, the software recreation of Roland's famous Jupiter-8 which was in production from 1981 to 1984. The Jupiter-8 was a synth that not only inspired a generation of musicians ranging from Prince to Howard Jones, from Depeche Mode to Moby, it was also a unique machine that offered a sharp and crystalline sound while being uniquely phat.
With the Jupiter-8V Arturia brings this magic back. Based on the latest version of TAE - Arturia's proprietary technology for analog emulation - the Jupiter-8V offers a new generation of features: The integration of effects within the synthesis line allows for drastic modifications of the original sound; with Galaxy, a graphical tool made to program two LFOs at the same time, you get a unique and innovative source of modulation; and with the modulation sequencer you can create new evolving sounds extremely easily.
The Jupiter-8V includes more than 400 presets made by a selection of top musicians. Fully compatible with the main protocols and systems in the industry, it can be used as stand-alone software or as a virtual instrument.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode.
- A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice, 2 LFOs, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer.
- A set of Analog and Digital Effects available within the synthesis line: Bit Crusher, Chorus, Distortion, Param Eq, Phaser, Ring Mod.
- 2 Digital Effects to be chosen among Chorus, Delay and Phaser, and to be placed on the output of the synth.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- New Preset Manager.
Jupiter-8V is expected to be released in March 2007 and it will have an MSRP of $249 / €199. It will be available for Windows (2000 and XP) and Mac OS X (10.3.9 or higher) Universal Binary in VST, Audio Units, RTAS and Stand-alone formats.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack