15th January 2009
Arturia has announced versions 2.0 of both the minimoog V and Brass instruments.
- An advanced automation mode.
- A "revolutionary" preset navigation system.
- A new formant-analysis-based FX.
- Various improvements to the sound structure.
- A fresh bunch of presets.
In Brass, the software recreation of three wind instruments - a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone, all the characteristics of the real instruments have been analysed and modelled by Ircam Paris through mathematical algorithms, to offer extreme realism and expressivity.
- New physical modelling of the saxophone.
- Two new Saxophone mouthpieces.
- Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new Harmonization module.
- Advanced spatialization possibilities.
- Improved MIDI control.
- Better integration into DAW software.
- Entirely redesigned interface.
This upgrades will be free to all registered users and are "coming soon".