15th January 2009
Arturia has announced versions 2.0 of both the minimoog V and Brass instruments.
- An advanced automation mode.
- A "revolutionary" preset navigation system.
- A new formant-analysis-based FX.
- Various improvements to the sound structure.
- A fresh bunch of presets.
In Brass, the software recreation of three wind instruments - a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone, all the characteristics of the real instruments have been analysed and modelled by Ircam Paris through mathematical algorithms, to offer extreme realism and expressivity.
- New physical modelling of the saxophone.
- Two new Saxophone mouthpieces.
- Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new Harmonization module.
- Advanced spatialization possibilities.
- Improved MIDI control.
- Better integration into DAW software.
- Entirely redesigned interface.
This upgrades will be free to all registered users and are "coming soon".
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion
05 Jan 2011 Kreativ Sounds releases SYN Minimoog V Sounds
24 Jun 2010 KVR Ten: May and June 2010 Winners Announced
10 Aug 2004 Midimax controller keyboard released