19th January 2006
The Prophet V allows you to mix digital sounds with analog. Play the Prophet 5 and the Prophet VS either simultaneously or separate. Deepen and round the sounds designing a sound palette unique to your style of creation, or stick with the sounds you have come to know and love.
Thanks to TAE, the technology that brought you soft-synths like the Minimoog V and the ARP2600V, Arturia claim you won't be able to tell the difference between the Prophet V and the originals.
- Compatibility with the Presets of the original synthesizers.
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz.
- Calculated precision: 64 bits.
- Sample Frequency: until 96 kHz.
- More than 400 presets.
- 2 analog oscillators for the Prophet 5.
- 4 wavetables oscillators for the Prophet VS.
- Capacity to synchronize Osc2 on Osc1 for the Prophet VS.
- 1 Mixer with joystick and automation envelope for mixing the 4 oscillators of the Prophet VS.
- 1 resonating low pass filter for the Prophet 5.
- 1 multi-mode resonant filter for the Prophet 5.
- 3 LFOs that can be synchronized with the tempo of the host sequencer.
- 5 envelopes: 2 ADSR; 3 5 point envelopes.
- 1 Modulation matrix.
- 1 Audio Matrix.
- 1 Chorus.
- 1 Stereo Delay with MIDI synchronization.
- Polyphony of 2 to 32 voices with the unison possibility.
- Audio quality and purity as in the original Prophet 5 and VS.
Prophet V will be available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, DX, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats and will cost $249 / €199. No release date has been announced.