19th January 2006
The Prophet V allows you to mix digital sounds with analog. Play the Prophet 5 and the Prophet VS either simultaneously or separate. Deepen and round the sounds designing a sound palette unique to your style of creation, or stick with the sounds you have come to know and love.
Thanks to TAE, the technology that brought you soft-synths like the Minimoog V and the ARP2600V, Arturia claim you won't be able to tell the difference between the Prophet V and the originals.
- Compatibility with the Presets of the original synthesizers.
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz.
- Calculated precision: 64 bits.
- Sample Frequency: until 96 kHz.
- More than 400 presets.
- 2 analog oscillators for the Prophet 5.
- 4 wavetables oscillators for the Prophet VS.
- Capacity to synchronize Osc2 on Osc1 for the Prophet VS.
- 1 Mixer with joystick and automation envelope for mixing the 4 oscillators of the Prophet VS.
- 1 resonating low pass filter for the Prophet 5.
- 1 multi-mode resonant filter for the Prophet 5.
- 3 LFOs that can be synchronized with the tempo of the host sequencer.
- 5 envelopes: 2 ADSR; 3 5 point envelopes.
- 1 Modulation matrix.
- 1 Audio Matrix.
- 1 Chorus.
- 1 Stereo Delay with MIDI synchronization.
- Polyphony of 2 to 32 voices with the unison possibility.
- Audio quality and purity as in the original Prophet 5 and VS.
Prophet V will be available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, DX, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats and will cost $249 / €199. No release date has been announced.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion
24 Jun 2010 KVR Ten: May and June 2010 Winners Announced
20 Nov 2009 Kreativ Sounds released SYN Prophet V Sounds V1