19th February 2010
Arturia has announced the release of version 2.0 of Jupiter-8V, the software recreation of Roland's famous Jupiter-8 hardware synthesizer. The upgrade is free for all registered users.
- Arturia's preset navigation system - SoundMap.
- Ability to use NRPN MIDI messages for automation.
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel.
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers.
- MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized.
- Increase of overall volume.
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
- Numerous bug fixes.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion