19th February 2010
Arturia has announced the release of version 2.0 of Jupiter-8V, the software recreation of Roland's famous Jupiter-8 hardware synthesizer. The upgrade is free for all registered users.
- Arturia's preset navigation system - SoundMap.
- Ability to use NRPN MIDI messages for automation.
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel.
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers.
- MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized.
- Increase of overall volume.
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
- Numerous bug fixes.