Arturia announces the release of it's emulation of the MODULAR SYSTEM 3C
16th January 2003
16th January 2003
Arturia announces the release of it's cutting-edge emulation of the legendary MODULAR SYSTEM 3C
The new Arturia Modular System is a faithful reproduction of one of the most legendary synthesizer of all time: the Moog Modular.
The Modular System is based on a new set of algorithms created by Arturia’s sound engineers and gathered under the name TAE ® (TAE stands for True Analog Emulation; see end of document). It brings a superior quality of sound when reproducing analog circuits. In particular, TAE avoids any sort of aliasing; it also emulates the typical instability of hardware oscillators and brings the warm sound of the vintage synthesizers.
In addition to the replication of all the functions of the original, the Modular System comes loaded with more than 400 presets made by a selection of the most famous sound designers.
It will have a retail price of €329 Euros.
- 9 oscillators (921 Mg series).
- 2 dedicated LFOs.
- 3 filter slots can be chosen among classic Mg 904 series (low-pass 24 dB, high-pass 24 dB, filter coupler), and an additional 12 dB multimode filter (7 modes).
- 1 noise generator (white and pink – 923 Mg module).
- 6 ADSR auxiliary envelopes (911 Mg module).
- 2 VCAs (with their own envelopes, and 1 panoramic potentiometer for natural stereo effects)
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs.
- 1 sequencer (3x8 steps – 960 Mg module).
- 1 filter bank (14 bands with their own bandwidth).
- 1 stereo delay.
- 1 chorus.
- Mono/polyphonic (up to 64 voices).
- Stereo synthesizer.
- Absolutely pure and top quality sound (aliasing-free), like the original Moog sound.
- And more…
The Modular System can be used:
- As a stand-alone application.
- As a virtual instrument.
- Windows: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP (ASIO/DirectSound/VST/DX/RTAS).
- Mac OS classic: Mac OS 9.x (VST/MAS/RTAS/HTDM).
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X.2 or higher (CoreAudio/VST/RTAS/HTDM.
- PC / Windows: 128 MB RAM - 500 MHz processor.
- Mac OS 9: 128 MB RAM - 500 MHz processor.
- Mac OS X: 128 MB RAM - 500 MHz processor.
This is the reason why, for the first time, TAE allows us to recover the warmth of analog hardware synthesizers.
For more information, visit the Arturia website at http://www.arturia.com/
See also http://www.arturia.com/en/modular_survey.html
See a screenshot here
Other Related News
05 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Celebrates 15th Anniversary With 50% Off Summer Offer06 Jun 2014 Arturia releases "VOX Continental V" for Mac & Win06 May 2014 Arturia releases Spark 2 Drum Machine Software05 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Spark2 Introductory Promotions25 Apr 2014 Arturia releases BeatStep Sequencer/Controller07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.212 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces MiniBrute SE - Analogue MonoSynth23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces BeatStep Controller & Sequencer (Hardware)22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.117 Dec 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers02 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Holiday Season Deals24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad18 Sep 2013 Arturia updates Jupiter-8V to v2.5.5 and Analog Lab to v1.0.526 Jul 2013 Arturia updates Spark Creative Drum Machine to v1.728 Jun 2013 Arturia announces Pro Tools 11 compatibility with AAX Updater
26 Jun 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Musicrow Analog Sound Collection for Arturia synthesizers is 40% off for one week26 Mar 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Ableton Push VST Integration Packs13 Sep 2012 Musicrow releases "Analog Sound Collection" for Arturia synths07 Jun 2012 Joe Satriani - Balancing Real-time with Non Real-time in the Real World17 Mar 2008 Musicrow releases Modular Dreams for Moog Modular V