1st April 2009
In order to give customers greater access to the workings of Origin, Arturia has announced at Musikmesse two major updates to be released this year. Both of these upgrades will be free. Sadly, neither mention the originally announced plug-in integration.
Version 1.1, to be released in June 2009, includes:
- New B3 ToneWheel Oscillator:
- Combined with the Leslie Effect, the ToneWheel allows the addition of famous vintage organ sounds, opening Origin to this sonic universe.
- In conjunction with other Origin modules and effects, the B3 ToneWheel is a great oscillator adding new sound design possibilities to explore.
- New Leslie Effect: The Leslie can be used on the ToneWheel to give the classic Hammond organ sound, but it is also very interesting in other contexts, notably when used on an audio input (such as a guitar).
- New CS-80 envelope: This envelope is modelled after the particular envelope set on the filter of the CS-80.
- New Effects: Bit Crusher, Compressor, Equalizer, Ring Mod, Parametric EQ.
- New MIDI possibilities:
- Origin to be used as a MIDI controller.
- Origin to be automated via Sysex.
- Sequencer improvements:
- Better GUI.
- New performance mode.
- Keyboard Module improvements.
- GUI Improvements: Parameter values are now fully displayed.
Version 1.5, to be released in Q4 2009, will include:
- CS-80 Template.
- Jupiter 8 Template.
These upgrades will be free for all Origin customers.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack