13th January 2011
Arturia has announced the upcoming release of its third and most sophisticated keyboard in the Analog Experience Series: Analog Experience The Laboratory.
The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and sensitive pads. Full connectivity on the back panel includes breath-controller, MIDI IN and OUT as well as Pedal Expression, Sustain and Aux. This MIDI keyboard is a controller for any Hardware and Software and gives the fullest access to Analog Laboratory software. Its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation.
The Laboratory software is Arturia's most advanced version in the Analog series. It offers a new depth of access to the synth patches and the possibility to customize the library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
When combined, the 49-key keyboard controller and the Analog Laboratory software offers a unique playing experience. The workflow is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, but at better value and with better integration in the studio environment.
- 3500 virtual analog synthesizer sounds that have defined the sonic palette of current music.
- 200 scenes that will you get started in 11 musical genres: Electro, Urban, Pop, Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Latin, Funk, Classical, World, Dub-Reggae.
- All the presets selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog-V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V.
- In-depth Editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
- Smart Preset Manager: by Instrument, by Type and/or by Characteristics, and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Straight-forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets:
- Filter and LFO sections.
- 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset.
- Chorus & Delay mix.
- 2 ADSR envelopes.
- Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac OS X and Windows, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer.
- Keyboard: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers: 2 encoders with press selection, 11 standard rotary encoders, 9 sliders, 23 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 4 touch-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Connectivity : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux foot-switch, Breath controller.
- 32 digit LED screen.
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Use the keyboard to select sounds according to their characteristics.
- Browse presets with the dedicated encoders.
- Save and recall snapshots on your hardware.
- Control any sonic parameter from the keyboard.
- Trigger drums from the pads.
Premium MIDI controller features:
- High quality aluminum and wooden case.
- New editing options allowing for a quick set up with any application, thanks to the MIDI control center.
- Easy MIDI set-up directly on the keyboard.
MSRP is $399 / €349. It will be available in March, 2011.