4th January 2011
Arturia has announced a limited time bundle offer at a very special price: the V Collection and Analog Laboratory for the price of the V Collection only (MSRP $549 / €499).
The V Collection combined with Analog Laboratory offer a complete production suite: While the V Collection offers the emulations of many legendary and sought after synthesizers: the Moog Modular, the Minimoog, the CS-80, the Prophet 5, the Prophet VS, the ARP 2600 and the Jupiter-8; Analog Laboratory allows to control all of them from a simple and straightforward interface. It is now possible to browse unique library of sounds made from the Arturia classic synths, open any of those seven legendary machines, tweak the sounds in-depth and save those sounds in The Laboratory preset list.
Analog Laboratory also includes 200 scenes organized by genres, with drum loops, layering, multi and advanced arpeggiated melodies adding a Live and playful dimension to this bundle.
Analog Laboratory + V Collection 2:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog-V, Moog modular V, CS-80V, Prophet-V, ARP2600 V and Jupiter-8V.
- One unique and simple interface to access and tweak all sounds. Only the most important sound parameters are accessible.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Preset.
- Fast filter the presets to meet requirements: by Instrument, Type and Characteristics.
- Full screen preset editing: Analog Laboratory allows opening any Arturia Classic Synth plug-in for in depth patch editing in a separate window. It is also possible to assign any of the 4 key parameters of the Laboratory to one knob of choice inside the favorite software synthesizer.
- TAE technology: Arturia's proprietary technology for emulating analog circuits.
- Scene mode:
- Combine 2 synthesizer sounds over a MIDI keyboard in either split, layer or multi configuration.
- Assign melodic phrases based on advanced arpeggiation thanks to the library of 200 melodies organized by genres.
- Trigger Drum loops from the pads thanks to a library of 350 Rex files.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS).