Arturia have updated CS-80V to v1.2.
- Modulation matrix: Keyboard-follow has been added to the modulation sources.
- Copy and paste "singles" from one preset to another: it is now possible to select one "single" in any existing preset and paste it directly in another preset.
- Polyphony (In the Multi-Mode setup): On each 8 single voices, possibility to manage from 1 to 4 polyphonic voices. For multi-timbral 8 "single", the polyphony is not limited to 1 voice, but to 4.
- Ribbon controller: Following different requests, the Ribbon controller now offers the exact same behavior as the original. A linear variation of the oscillators' frequency is possible, while the first mouse-click sets a relative position as a starting point.
- Ability to set up the plugin in multi audio output. In the "Multi Mode setup", the host sequencer will recognize 10 outputs instead of 2: the 8 "single" outputs and the 2 master outputs.
- Audio Unit: Compatibility with the latest versions of Audio Units and Logic.
- For ProTools: the management of the tempo synchronization was not working correctly in all configurations.
- Arpeggiator: the synchronization of the MIDI tempo from the host application was, in some cases, not responding correctly.
- Oscillator:it was not possible to set the pulse width of the second oscillator on the previous version.
- There was a bug on the set-up of the parameters when closing the "Multi Mode" setup.
- Ring modulator: the ring modulator was only playing on the left voice.