7th October 2004
- Modulation matrix: Keyboard-follow has been added to the modulation sources.
- Copy and paste "singles" from one preset to another: it is now possible to select one "single" in any existing preset and paste it directly in another preset.
- Polyphony (In the Multi-Mode setup): On each 8 single voices, possibility to manage from 1 to 4 polyphonic voices. For multi-timbral 8 "single", the polyphony is not limited to 1 voice, but to 4.
- Ribbon controller: Following different requests, the Ribbon controller now offers the exact same behavior as the original. A linear variation of the oscillators' frequency is possible, while the first mouse-click sets a relative position as a starting point.
- Ability to set up the plugin in multi audio output. In the "Multi Mode setup", the host sequencer will recognize 10 outputs instead of 2: the 8 "single" outputs and the 2 master outputs.
- Audio Unit: Compatibility with the latest versions of Audio Units and Logic.
- For ProTools: the management of the tempo synchronization was not working correctly in all configurations.
- Arpeggiator: the synchronization of the MIDI tempo from the host application was, in some cases, not responding correctly.
- Oscillator:it was not possible to set the pulse width of the second oscillator on the previous version.
- There was a bug on the set-up of the parameters when closing the "Multi Mode" setup.
- Ring modulator: the ring modulator was only playing on the left voice.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion
29 Jun 2010 Musicrow releases CS Vibes for Arturia CS-80V
16 Mar 2007 Pro-Sounds release Metamorphosis for CS-80V