16th January 2004
Offering all the features of the original, the software version also brings polyphony, MIDI management, preset handling and, taking advantage of modern tools, additional functions are hidden beyond the control panels: a modulation matrix, a LFO, an arpeggiator, a chorus and a delay.
Using TAE, Arturia's proprietary technology for emulating analog circuits, "the Minimoog V offers an unchallenged quality of sound". Sharp filters, aliasing free oscillators and soft clipping limitations "guarantee that you have the best emulation released on the market".
Features of the original:
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators offering several waveforms (Triangle, Saw triangle, Saw, Square, wide rectangular and narrow rectangular). The third oscillator can modulate either the first two oscillators or the filter.
- 1 mixer built with an overload circuit.
- 1 legendary 24db/oct resonant filter.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators.
- 1 external audio input.
- 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input.
Additional features of the software version:
- 1 modulation matrix offering up to 6 different connections. 12 sources and 27 destinations.
- 1 LFO with sync to host.
- 1 arpeggiator with sync to host.
- 1 three-mode chorus.
- 1 stereo delay to be synchronized via MIDI.
- Possibility to synchronize Osc2 to Osc1.
Price and shipping to be confirmed.
Minimoog V will be available for:
- Windows 9x and higher: VST, DX, RTAS & HTDM and stand alone.
- Mac OS 9: VST, MAS, RTAS & HTDM.
- Mac OS X: VST, AU, RTAS & HTDM and stand alone.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion
05 Jan 2011 Kreativ Sounds releases SYN Minimoog V Sounds
24 Jun 2010 KVR Ten: May and June 2010 Winners Announced
10 Aug 2004 Midimax controller keyboard released