Arturia has updated Minimoog V to v1.1.
- For ProTools: the management of the tempo synchronization was not working correctly in all configurations. This problem has now been corrected.
- Pitch bend: On the previous version, the tuning was false when the pitch-bend was at its maximum. This is no longer the case.
- Sample frequency: Switching from one sample frequency to another was hard to manage in some cases. This bug has been corrected.
- Audio Unit: compatibility with the latest versions of Audio Unit and Logic
- Update of the Filter, based on the latest improvements on the TAE algorithms.