27th April 2003
- Support for AudioUnits on Mac OS X.
- RTAS plug-in loading failed because of missing DLLs.
- CPU load on Pentium IV processors was higher than expected, because of a "denormalization" problem.
- The name of the current preset was not updated upon loading a session in a host sequencer.
- A few presets were not correctly tuned.
- Filters did not respond to keyboard follow 1.
- Stand-alone application did not work with MOTU 828 sound cards on Mac OS X.
- Setting the MIDI control for certain knobs crashed the whole plug-in.
- MIDI control settings were not saved and recovered across sessions as required.
- The stand-alone application used to miss NOTE OFF events on Mac OS X with certain MIDI devices.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion