24th July 2004
- One unique scrollable view to overlook the entire synth.
- Some of the modules are now interchangeable, allowing to configure - to a certain extent - the Modular the desired way.
New audio possibilities:
- Improvements on the oscillators (new free running), on the filters (better response to modulations), on the envelopes (faster and even closer to true analogical behaviour).
- New Unison mode.
- New Audio-In possibilities.
- The Soft-clipping emulation is now done on each mixer and not systematically on all of them, which saves on CPU load.
- 1630 Bode Frequency Shifter. Developed under the Moog license by Harold Bode in 1964, it is extremely rare (a dozen Worldwide).
- 928 Sample and hold is also very rare. Originally assembled in a separate cabinet, it was adapted on the last modular series, in the late 70’s.
- 912 Envelope follower (or Schmit Trigger). One of the most popular modules on the Moog systems, it was often added to original configuration to create complex modulation through the use of an output signal.
- 12 stage phaser. The Moog 12 Stage Phaser was very well known, and originally conceived as an external rack to the Modular systems.
- Formant Filter. A new module developed by Arturia, which did not exist on the original Moog systems. It allows the filtering of sounds according to the formants a, e, i, o, u.
- Ring Modulator. Also a new module developed by Arturia, it creates very metallic sounds.
- 200 new presets to provide optimal use of the new modules.
This upgrade will be free to all registered users and shipment is planned for the 2nd half of August 2004.
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep