14th June 2010
Arturia has announced that Analog Experience The Factory is now shipping.
Analog Experience The Factory is the redesigned and enhanced version of "Analog Factory Experience". By combining a native software application and a dedicated controller keyboard, it offers a "simple, rich and exciting experience", according to Arturia.
Musicians just need to plug the keyboard via USB and launch the software. From there they can put their mouse away; everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. The user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Experience The Factory brings many more sounds (3500 high quality synthesizer sounds), a better integration within DAWs, and all this at a MSRP of $299 / €249.
Analog Experience The Factory includes a high quality 32-key keyboard controller, with premium key-action, channel aftertouch and an aluminum frame that is bristling with controls. Combined with the new MIDI Control Center application, The Factory is easy to use with any third-party software or hardware instrument.
- Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- New Analog Factory 2.5 inside the box.
- 32 Universal MIDI keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch.
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize each other and offer perfect integration.
- Analog Factory 2.5:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V and Jupiter-8V.
- Smart preset manager: quickly filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: each preset's key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP / Vista / 7 (VST, AU, RTAS).
- The Factory keyboard:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response and aftertouch.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard.
- New MIDI control center to set up MIDI integration with any external software or device.