9th October 2006
Arturia has released a new version of Analog Factory called Analog Factory Reloaded. This refilled version comes loaded with 1,000 additional new sounds.
Arturia has also announced that every customer purchasing Analog Factory before December 31st 2006 is entitled to download Analog Factory Reloaded for free. This offer includes customers who have bought and registered the software already. The download is available at www.arturia.com.
Analog Factory Reloaded also contains these bug fixes over the current version of Analog Factory:
- The PC version comes with a brand new installer, faster than the previous one. There is no freezing problem with the installer anymore.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Logic 5.5 PC and Samplitude : the vst plugin didn't produce any sound in these hosts.
- Fixed a problem on ProTools when running with a sample rate different than 44.1 kHz : the plugin was out of tune in 88 or 96 kHz.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Sonar : Analog Factory crashed during the plugin validation. It now pass the validation properly.
- On Digital Performer, the splash screen sometimes rested even after quitting DP. This problem is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug on the minimoog oscillator. It was going out of tune after some time. It now stays in tune properly.
- Fixed a bug on the Prophet VS filter. VS presets should sound exactly the same, but there's now a wider control on the filter for VS presets.
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad