15th September 2008
Arturia has announced the release of version 2.2 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCDs now display the parameter controlled by the "Key parameter" knobs.
- New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode (Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO.
- Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel.
- Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts
- Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard.
- When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, Pro Tools, Logic...) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
- Audible steps when stepping filters removed.
- Some computers with a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
- Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen.
- Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack