18th November 2005
Brass also contains an extensive performance-based riff library which is entirely configurable and expandable. Organized by styles, these riffs are a great way to get started if you are not used to programming a horn. They can even be triggered during live performances.
- Three instruments available: Trumpet, Saxophone, Trombone.
- 8 parameters to control the instruments in real time:
- Pitch (for legatos, falls or expressivity).
- Timbre of the instruments.
- Noise amount in the instrument sound.
- Position of the instrument toward the microphone.
- Mute (for trumpet and trombone).
- Total MIDI control of each parameter through powerful settings, control sense and hardness.
- Independent automation of each parameter via a dedicated control window.
- Configuration of the instruments: 4 attack and 4 vibrato types, material, humanization.
- More than 1000 riff presets in all music styles.
- Easy and fast searching of riffs with the preset explorer.
- Up to 4 simultaneous instruments in a riff.
- Editable length, tempo and tune of each riff.
- Riff editing with the zoomable pianoroll and independent parameter editing.
- Powerful editing options: solo, mute, 8 drawing tools.
- Import and export riff presets from and to MIDIfiles.
- Live playing of several riffs with the keyboard.
- Chorus mode for all instruments, up to 4 instruments unison section.
- Spatialization of the instruments in a configurable room.
Brass is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, DX, AU, HTDM and stand-alone formats and costs $349 / €279.
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep