Brass also contains an extensive performance-based riff library which is entirely configurable and expandable. Organized by styles, these riffs are a great way to get started if you are not used to programming a horn. They can even be triggered during live performances.
- Three instruments available: Trumpet, Saxophone, Trombone.
- 8 parameters to control the instruments in real time:
- Pitch (for legatos, falls or expressivity).
- Timbre of the instruments.
- Noise amount in the instrument sound.
- Position of the instrument toward the microphone.
- Mute (for trumpet and trombone).
- Total MIDI control of each parameter through powerful settings, control sense and hardness.
- Independent automation of each parameter via a dedicated control window.
- Configuration of the instruments: 4 attack and 4 vibrato types, material, humanization.
- More than 1000 riff presets in all music styles.
- Easy and fast searching of riffs with the preset explorer.
- Up to 4 simultaneous instruments in a riff.
- Editable length, tempo and tune of each riff.
- Riff editing with the zoomable pianoroll and independent parameter editing.
- Powerful editing options: solo, mute, 8 drawing tools.
- Import and export riff presets from and to MIDIfiles.
- Live playing of several riffs with the keyboard.
- Chorus mode for all instruments, up to 4 instruments unison section.
- Spatialization of the instruments in a configurable room.
Brass is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, DX, AU, HTDM and stand-alone formats and costs $349 / €279.