2nd June 2005
- Two new oscillators have been built:
- One perfectly reproduces the unique CS-80 saw-tooth waveform, showing the typical 30s pulse at the top of the curve (responsible for an edgy sound).
- The other one is based on a new triangle algorithm with improved Pulse Width Modulation (an Arturia exclusive).
- A new "Settings" window has been added, offering the possibility to tune each voice independently as on the original where 8 electronic cards could be set separately. A global tuning control is also now available.
- The Ring Modulator has been rebuilt, in order to perfectly reproduce the behaviour and the sonority of the original.
- The algorithm of the chorus was totally revised and much improved, and the original presets were redesigned.
- The ribbon controller does not change the pitch when the notes are releasing! It is active only on the active note, again as the original functioned.
- Bugs were fixed on the routing of the effects, on the expression pedal and on the modulation Matrix.
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
29 Jun 2010 Musicrow releases CS Vibes for Arturia CS-80V
16 Mar 2007 Pro-Sounds release Metamorphosis for CS-80V