Arturia has released CS-80V version 1.5.
- Two new oscillators have been built:
- One perfectly reproduces the unique CS-80 saw-tooth waveform, showing the typical 30s pulse at the top of the curve (responsible for an edgy sound).
- The other one is based on a new triangle algorithm with improved Pulse Width Modulation (an Arturia exclusive).
- A new "Settings" window has been added, offering the possibility to tune each voice independently as on the original where 8 electronic cards could be set separately. A global tuning control is also now available.
- The Ring Modulator has been rebuilt, in order to perfectly reproduce the behaviour and the sonority of the original.
- The algorithm of the chorus was totally revised and much improved, and the original presets were redesigned.
- The ribbon controller does not change the pitch when the notes are releasing! It is active only on the active note, again as the original functioned.
- Bugs were fixed on the routing of the effects, on the expression pedal and on the modulation Matrix.