28th March 2007
Arturia has announced that the Jupiter-8V is now shipping (almost, orders taken now will be shipped on April, 9th).
The Jupiter-8V is a blend of classic and modernity: it is the software recreation of Roland's famous Jupiter-8 coupled with a new generation of features.
Among those new features are the Galaxy, the step sequencer and the new possibilities with the effects' architecture.
The Galaxy allows the user to chose from different LFO types and intertwine them together into a single unique modulation source, giving a new evolving element to the sound of the Jupiter-8. The Jupiter's step sequencer is also an assignable modulation source, which allows for easily generated patterns to be used to control the many interesting parameters of the sound. Besides this, each voice has now its own suite of creative effects, which can be inserted into the main synthesizer signal path in each voice. Key parameters from each effect can be modulated by chosen sources, adding a new dimension to the subtractive synthesis sound of the original Jupiter-8. It is possible to activate some effects within the synthesis line: Chorus/Flanger, Distortion, Param Eq, Phaser, Ring modulator. The user can also add some effects on the output of the synthesizer: Chorus/Flanger, Delay and Dual Phaser.
The Jupiter-8V comes with an enhanced version of TAE - Arturia's proprietary technology for analog emulation- optimizing the computer's processor usage. This means the possibility to play more complex sounds while keeping a good level of polyphony.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode.
- A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice, 2 LFO's, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer.
- A set of Effects available within the synthesis line: Chorus/Flanger, Distortion, Param Eq, Phaser, Ring Mod.
- 2 Effects among Chorus/Flanger, Delay and Dual Phaser, which can be placed on the output of the synth.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Newly designed Preset Manager.
- More than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets.
Jupiter-8V is available in stand-alone, VST, AU and RTAS formats for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary with an MSRP of $249 / €199. Orders placed now will be shipped on April, 9th.
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep