Arturia Storm 3 announced
16th January 2004
16th January 2004
Arturia today announced the release of Storm Music Studio v3.0.
- Unlimited rack allowing you to load as many instruments and effects as required.
- Professional Audio/MIDI sequencer.
- New sample-player module.
- Redesigned expandable mixing-table bringing a new EQ and some new routing possibilities.
- Piano Roll for easier programming of the instruments.
- Full MIDI management - Virtual instruments playable through a MIDI keyboard, Slave and Master MIDI sync, Import of MIDI files.
Other Related News
13 Feb 2015 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Offer: SparkLE Anniversary Discount Deals12 Feb 2015 Arturia updates Matrix 12 V to v1.1 and Solina V to v1.0.222 Jan 2015 Arturia announces BeatStep Pro - Controller and Dynamic Performance Step Sequencer22 Jan 2015 Arturia unveils AudioFuse Advanced Audio Interface at Winter NAMM03 Dec 2014 Arturia releases V Collection 4 - includes VOX Continental V and new Solina V and Matrix 12 V plug-in instruments for Mac & Win14 Oct 2014 Arturia announces creative partnership with Bitwig to provide Producer Pack bundles01 Oct 2014 Arturia releases iProphet for iOS05 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Celebrates 15th Anniversary With 50% Off Summer Offer06 Jun 2014 Arturia releases "VOX Continental V" for Mac & Win06 May 2014 Arturia releases Spark 2 Drum Machine Software05 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Arturia Spark2 Introductory Promotions25 Apr 2014 Arturia releases BeatStep Sequencer/Controller07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.212 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces MiniBrute SE - Analogue MonoSynth23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces BeatStep Controller & Sequencer (Hardware)22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1