14th March 2008
Arturia has updated Jupiter-8V to v1.1
- Added velocity and aftertouch modulation support.
- CPU optimization of several modules.
- Improved cross-modulation.
- Fixed a bug when audio buffer is not multiple of 64.
- Fixed the compatibility issue with Kore.
- Fixed the non-linearity bug on the envelope.
- Fixed a problem when using several MIDI devices on standalone Mac.
- Fixed issue with selecting different audio channels as standalone on a Mac.
- Fixed some artifacts on the chorus.
- Fixed a bug in keytrigg, some notes could get stuck when using several instances.
- Fixed a bug when saving the phaser shape.
- Fixed a bug in the delay when synced to a low tempo Fixed a tuning problem when running RTAS plug-in in non 44.1 sample rate.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack