Arturia has updated Jupiter-8V to v1.1
- Added velocity and aftertouch modulation support.
- CPU optimization of several modules.
- Improved cross-modulation.
- Fixed a bug when audio buffer is not multiple of 64.
- Fixed the compatibility issue with Kore.
- Fixed the non-linearity bug on the envelope.
- Fixed a problem when using several MIDI devices on standalone Mac.
- Fixed issue with selecting different audio channels as standalone on a Mac.
- Fixed some artifacts on the chorus.
- Fixed a bug in keytrigg, some notes could get stuck when using several instances.
- Fixed a bug when saving the phaser shape.
- Fixed a bug in the delay when synced to a low tempo Fixed a tuning problem when running RTAS plug-in in non 44.1 sample rate.