19th September 2013
Audiffex has announced that inTone 2 will be available for Mac OS X in September 2013 and for Windows in December 2013.
inTone 2 has been fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins. The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application.
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management.
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists - similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects.
- Track Player output can be included in recording.
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain.
- Track Player status is saved in presets.
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes.
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist.
- Any individual chain can be recorded.
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain.
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded.
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset.
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain.
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug- ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguished.