21st October 2011
Filterstation has twelve filter algorithms (including an all-new MS20 Lowpass/Highpass emulation), an envelope follower (with sidechain input), saturation, rhythmic LFO, and an interface that is designed to be easy-to-use.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including two all-new MS20 emulations and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower. (VST3 only.).
- All-new custom platform-independent preset mechanism.
Pricing & Availability
Filterstation costs $49 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
25 Feb 2014 Audio Damage updates Tattoo to v1.2.0
02 Dec 2013 Audio Damage Blue Monday Sale - 40% Off
03 Jun 2013 Audio Damage releases Mangleverb
31 Aug 2012 Audio Damage updates Axon for Mac to v1.2.1
18 Jan 2011 Audio Damage releases Phosphor - Additive Synth
21 Oct 2010 Audio Damage updates Axon to v1.1.1