3rd June 2013
Audio Damage has announced the release of Mangleverb, the long-awaited reboot of one of their original products, Deverb. Featuring a VCF/VCA and reverb combo, with LFO and envelope follower, Mangleverb is capable of many odd and useful effects.
Mangleverb can be used as a filter, reverb, transient shaper, rhythmic gate, LPF gate, tempo-synced VCA, and any combination thereof. It is, for all intents and purposes, a Swiss Army Knife, for both wild sonic destruction and more utilitarian production work.
Audio Damage say "Want to make a cool smooth-shaped verby kick? No problem. A 16th-note stutter gate? Gotcha. A plain ol-fashioned funky duck envelope follower? We can do that. A huge 80s "Pour Some Sugar on Me" gated snare 'verb? Although we're not sure why you'd want to do that, with Mangleverb it is alarmingly easy".
Mangleverb has an updated version of the reverb algorithm from the long-deceased Deverb plug-in, along with Audio Damage's most popular analog filter model, a sophisticated LFO and envelope follower, sidechain input, a full I/O section, and just in case you want to replace your tweeters, a feedback knob.
- Simple-to-use algorithmic reverb that can be either pre- or post-filter/VCA.
- A monster resonant filter model with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes, and a drive circuit for gritty distortion.
- Sophisticated tempo-synced LFO with waveshaper to create all common (and some uncommon) modulation shapes.
- Envelope follower with internal, LFO, sidechain input, and MIDI trigger modes.
- Feedback path and modulated VCA for final signal taming.
Price: $49.00. Mangleverb is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in AU and VST plug-in formats.
25 Feb 2014 Audio Damage updates Tattoo to v1.2.0
02 Dec 2013 Audio Damage Blue Monday Sale - 40% Off
03 Jun 2013 Audio Damage releases Mangleverb
31 Aug 2012 Audio Damage updates Axon for Mac to v1.2.1
18 Jan 2011 Audio Damage releases Phosphor - Additive Synth
21 Oct 2010 Audio Damage updates Axon to v1.1.1
20 Sep 2010 Audio Damage updates Axon to v1.1