Audio Ease has updated the Mac version of Altiverb to version 7.0.3.
Fixes in Altiverb 7.0.3:
- Improved: IR loading time in TDM has been reduced.
- Fixed: IR not found errors. The extension matching is case sensitive..L and.R extension are found now.
- Fixed: Similar did not work on User IRs. Now it compares to Audio Ease IRs only.
- Fixed: crash in VST version at session load when IRs can’t be found.
- Fixed: VST version did not show the additional channel volume controls in XL version.
- Fixed: Drag and Drop in VST (mainly Cubase and Nuendo) did not work.
- Improved: mono-mono instance of Altiverb can load any IR (also multi channel).
- Improved: loading of host plug-in presets is faster.
- Fixed: an issue in Pro Tools when track automated "Automation Preset Parms" aka Snapshots where used in conjunction with other parameters.
- Fixed: the installer would crash when it finds strange characters.
- Fixed: the interface for offline processing in Digital Performer is on the wrong position.
- Fixed: Pre delay could reset itself.
- Fixed: drag import of AIFF files would not work correctly in 64 bits versions.
- Fixed: hang when drag import split files.
- Fixed: pre delay of notes gets changed when tempo changes exists in a song.
- Several smaller fixes and improvements.
Fixes in Altiverb 7.0.2:
- Fixed backward compatibility Snapshots/Automation Preset Index.
- Improved on compatibility with Reaper.
- Improved on compatibility with Wave Editor.
- Fixed crashing installer when no Internet available.
- Preferred IRs are remembered better.
- Browser User IRs only showing correct channel configs.