Audio Ease has updated Altiverb 7 for Mac OS X to v7.1.2.
Fixes in 7.1.2:
- IR download works as expected again.
- AUVal validation in Logic for version number is corrected.
- AAX 32-bits (Please note: Altiverb 7.1 AAX now also runs in Pro Tools 10. It does require Pro Tools 10.3.8).
- Clear snapshot does not crash any more.
- Installer won't change privileges for complete library & user IR folder.
Fixes in 7.1.1:
- Pro Tools 10 out of memory error (More on this error: The presence of Altiverb AAX triggered Pro Tools 10 to rescan all plug-ins each time at startup. If you have a lot of plug-ins this scanning can eat away your available RAM and take a lot of time. Altiverb 7.1.1 AAX no longer forces the rescan. After installation you must restart Pro Tools 10 twice before the problem is gone.).
- Audio Unit validation issues in Altiverb 7.1 Regular solved.
- The "check for updates online" preference now works.