22nd January 2014
Audio Ease has updated Altiverb 7 for Mac OS X to v7.1.2.
Fixes in 7.1.2:
- IR download works as expected again.
- AUVal validation in Logic for version number is corrected.
- AAX 32-bits (Please note: Altiverb 7.1 AAX now also runs in Pro Tools 10. It does require Pro Tools 10.3.8).
- Clear snapshot does not crash any more.
- Installer won't change privileges for complete library & user IR folder.
Fixes in 7.1.1:
- Pro Tools 10 out of memory error (More on this error: The presence of Altiverb AAX triggered Pro Tools 10 to rescan all plug-ins each time at startup. If you have a lot of plug-ins this scanning can eat away your available RAM and take a lot of time. Altiverb 7.1.1 AAX no longer forces the rescan. After installation you must restart Pro Tools 10 twice before the problem is gone.).
- Audio Unit validation issues in Altiverb 7.1 Regular solved.
- The "check for updates online" preference now works.
22 Jan 2014 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.1.2
12 Oct 2012 Audio Ease updates Snapper to v2.0.6
24 Jul 2012 Audio Ease updates Snapper to v2.0.4
25 May 2012 Audio Ease updates Speakerphone to v2.0.4
10 Apr 2012 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.0.5
18 Jan 2012 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.0.3
20 Dec 2011 Audio Ease releases Altiverb 7 for Mac
07 Nov 2011 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v6.3.7
08 Oct 2010 Audio Ease releases Snapper 2
30 Nov 2009 Audio Ease updates Cabinet to v1.0.1