Audio Ease has updated Altiverb to v7.2.2 for Windows and Mac OS X.
- AAX: AudioSuite delay removed when selecting tracks with different track counts.
- VST: Remembering of user IRs is working now.
- Win: Favorites are remembered now.
- AAX: Removed faulty AAX DSP versions in Altiverb in Pro Tools (Altiverb AAX DSP is not ready yet).
- VST: Better handling of speaker arrangements.
- OS X: DP no longer crashes when editing/showing IR automation in track.
- OS X: Installer improvement regarding a chmod.
- OS X: SSE version logging.
- Live: Short mute on stop removed.
- Removed logging of OpenGL errors.
- Some small optimizations in: resampler & hi-lores switch.
- Some other small improvements.