Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.2.1.
- Added new feature [Rescan Library]. You can fully rescan a library, or update only tag or audio information (key shortcut: Ctrl+R).
- Samplism database has been completely redesigned for improved scalability and better performance.
- Improved performance and reliability.
- In the [Import Third-Party Libraries] window, libraries will be sorted by name alphabetically.
- Added a "Do not show this again" button in the [Import Third-Party Libraries] window.
- Added [Locate Sample in...] and [Locate Sample in Original Library] menus in the Sample List view.
- When processing audio files in the background (i.e., syncing audio information), Samplism will keep the playback status as possible.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $49.99 from the Mac App Store.
Demo Version: Download Link
Demo Video: youtu.be/2_HHCG6l_tk