Stagger is a modulation orientated multi-filter / multi-effect. Step edit modulation and effects with a wide range of sound design capabilities. With Stagger, the user gets group routing (both series and parallel), five effect kernels with dedicated LFOs and Envelopes with segmented Bezier Curving, which can be assigned to the selected Effect/Filter's parameters, for natural sounding modulation. Each LFO allows the user to control Phase and Duty Cycle (respectively) with optional Tempo snapping (cycles per 1/x note intervals) which can be controlled further through the Bezier Controlled Envelopes.
- Filters All Have Multiple Design Types and Orders: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Formant Filter Type(s).
- RF style modulation which includes FM, PM, AM, AM-DSB and AM-SSB, as well as wave shaping algorithms for several different kinds of distortion.
- Various Filter/Distortion, Filter/Modulator, Filter/Delay Combination(s).
- Intelligent Routing (Parallel, Series Pairs That Can Be Grouped).
- Automatic Mixing w/ Perceptual Weighting (to prevent layer based attenuation standard summation / averaging).
- Step Sequencer Designed Entirely With Usability in Mind.
- 16 Patterns, and 4 Layers / Pattern.
- Variable Pattern Speeds (1/2, 1/2^T, 1/4, 1/4^T, 1/8...).
- Copy / Paste Functionality For Layer <=> Pattern Configurations.
- Additional Effects: Tremolo, Stereo Pan, Vibrato, Doubler, Flanger, Slapback Echo, Echo, etc.
Price: $80. There is a free 14-day trial here.
KVR Forum: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=220
Demonstration Videos: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=383022
*AAX support, as well as TDM versions will be released shortly.