7th August 2007
Audio Damage has announced the release of Dr. Device, a multi-effect plugin for Mac OS X AU / VST and Windows VST.
Dr. Device consists of an analog-style multimode filter and a true stereo version of Audio Damage's proprietary analog BBD style delay, coupled with a truly unique modulation system.
- Multi-mode filter (4PLP, 3PLP, 2PLP, 4PHP, 2PHP, and 4PBP modes). The 4PLP self-oscillates at high resonance without audio input, allowing Dr. Device to be used as a theremin-type instrument.
- "Tube" style soft saturation and bit reduction.
- Stereo bucket-brigade-style delay, with two filtering modes and tempo-synced time.
- 2-node XYZ control pad, hardwired for control from popular hardware XYZ pads.
- Sophisticated motion recording and kinetics control over the XYZ pad.
Dr. Device costs $49 and is now available at the Audio Damage website for instant download.