6th June 2011
Audio Damage has released Panstation, a sophisticated autopanner plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
Audio Damage started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500's panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the "secret weapon" of many well-known producers.) The result is an autopanner plug-in that AD says is second to none in both feature set and sound.
- Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
- Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
- Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
- Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
- Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
- Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
- MIDI Learn for full MIDI CC control over every parameter.
Pricing & Availability
Panstation costs $39 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in AU and VST effect plug-in formats.
25 Feb 2014 Audio Damage updates Tattoo to v1.2.0
02 Dec 2013 Audio Damage Blue Monday Sale - 40% Off
03 Jun 2013 Audio Damage releases Mangleverb
31 Aug 2012 Audio Damage updates Axon for Mac to v1.2.1
18 Jan 2011 Audio Damage releases Phosphor - Additive Synth
21 Oct 2010 Audio Damage updates Axon to v1.1.1
20 Sep 2010 Audio Damage updates Axon to v1.1