audioD3CK has released ChopChop, a feature packed compressor plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows with a lot of character.
- External side chain.
- Linear domain compression for an old school sound.
- High pass filter in side chain.
- Range control to limit amount of gain reduction.
- Range knee to alter character of compression range.
- Mid/side mode.
- Freely adjustable channel linking.
- Adjustable compression knee.
- Full range ratio, all the way form 1:1 to 1:infinity.
- Flexible metering.
- Parallel compression.
- Release acceleration control to alter compressors behavior.
ChopChop is available for Mac OS X and Windows in AU and VST plug-in formats with audioD3CK's usual dual licensing:
- 19€ non-commercial.
- 49€ commercial.
The v1.1 update for all plugins includes the following new features:
- Resizable UIs.
- Internal preset handling.
- Undo/redo for parameter changes.
- Updated manuals.
- Better authorization process.
- Improved installer.
- Registration free demo versions.
- Some presets.
Krucz v1.1 also got an additional makeup parameter.
The updates are free to existing customers. AAX and VST3 versions are on their way too.