audioD3CK has released KRUCZ, a new plug-in that features a look ahead compressor followed by a flexible soft clipper and some additional controls, all within a full 64-bit signal path @ 4x linear phase oversampling.
KRUCZ features in a nutshell:
- 0-2 ms look ahead time.
- variable release and attack times.
- soft-clip/compression ratio control.
- 4x oversampling (linear phase).
- high pass filtering to remove low frequency noise.
- 3 different soft-clip knee settings.
- 5 different soft-clip "flavor" settings.
- compressor/limiter mode.
- two different compressor knees.
- adjustable soft saturation.
- 24db gain reduction meter.
- -24 db input gain.
- 0-24db output threshold.
It is currently available for OS X/AU/VST and Windows/VST/32/64 and is priced in two steps for commercial and non commercial usage:
- 19,- € for a non commercial (TOY) license.
- 49,- € for a commercial (TOOL) license.
The only difference in licensing is the level of support.
A fully functional demo version is available here.