13th January 2011
audioD3CK has released a public beta / release candidate of KRUCZ, audioD3CK's first attempt to create a look ahead limiter. Great care has been taken to design it to be as musical as possible. It ranges from clean to totally smashed and will not turn your audio into harsh dirt when driven hard.
- 0-2 ms look ahead time.
- Variable release and attack times.
- Soft-clip/compression ratio control.
- Up to 4x oversampling (linear phase).
- High pass filtering to remove low frequency noise.
- 3 different soft-clip knee settings.
- 5 different soft-clip "flavor" settings.
- Compressor/limiter mode.
- Two different compressor knees ("wild mode").
- Adjustable soft saturation.
- 24db gain reduction meter.
- +-24 db input gain.
- 0 - 24db output threshold.
Pricing & Availability
The public beta of KRUCZ is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €35 for private and small enterprise use or €125 for commercial use.