Audiofile Engineering updates "Triumph" Audio Editor for Mac to v2.1.0
17th October 2013
17th October 2013
Audiofile Engineering recently updated Triumph, the Audio Editor for Mac OS X, to v2.1.0.
- DDP Player tool.
- Spectrogram meter.
- VU Meter.
- BBC Meter.
- LU Meter.
- Gobbler support.
- Destination bar for source/destination editing.
- adds Actions for source/destination editing.
- digital scrubbing (Waveform settings > More > Scrubbing > Digital).
- new selection lock commands in Preferences > Commands (stay tuned for video tutorial).
- SoundCloud and Dropbox account information in Preferences.
- adds ability to mark an Action as a favorite.
- new icons for Triumph, DDP Player and First Aid.
- adds a Project preference for default Waveform zoom level.
- adds EBU R128 support for analysis.
- new "Action" menu.
- adds over 100 actions.
- adds Spotlight importer.
- adds support for Quick Look.
- adds support for Mac OS X Mavericks.
- adds new FHX improvements.
- redesigned the Effects list with improved groups and sorting options.
- revamps Labels interface in Sources sidebar including descriptions of Labels and display of keyboard commands.
- improves sort and filter to the Effects and Actions lists.
- major improvements and additions to the User Guide.
- redesigned welcome and credits screens.
- improves display of tab bars in Sources and Details.
- SmartEdit anti-click now has options for default fade type and length.
- adds a preference for default SmartEdit fade type.
- new toolbar icons in Preferences and Triumph Support windows.
- improves ability to drag Assets to SmartEdit List.
- you can now double-click a time entry in the SmartEdit List to edit it.
- improves display of Assets in SmartEdit List.
- Assets now display their created date.
- you can now drag "range" labels from the Details sidebar to the Waveform view and Assets list.
- adds multichannel view option to Overview.
- adds "Add Note at Selection Start," "Add Note at Selection End" and "Add Note at Playback Position" commands.
- adds ability to retrieve computer code.
- adds a new action set properties on selected Tracks.
- adds Playback > Move to beginning to Commands.
- double-clicking a Workspace tab will now present the Workspace settings panel.
- when rendering a DDP set, Triumph will now warn you if the ISRC is not 12 characters.
- various improvements to the Render assistant.
- adds a key command for "Allow separate channel selection".
- adds the ability to drag Assets to the SmartEdits list.
- improves ability to resize items in content area.
- an error is now returned if the source and destination layers are the same.
- improves display of long Workspace names in tabs.
- improves appearance of selection lock icons on non-Retina displays.
- improves behavior of scroll bars in Sources sidebar.
- commands to select next/previous Workspace have been moved to the Window menu.
- minor improvements to selection lock behavior.
- improves key commands for selecting next/previous workspace.
- Actions and AppleScripts that take a long time no longer time out.
- gracefully handles malformed DDP sets created by WaveLab.
- improves naming of Assets when they are created with Actions.
- improves behavior of Actions that render files.
- adds "Get and Set location of Playback Head" and "Ability to Start/Stop/Pause playback from script" to AppleScript dictionary.
- greatly improves the display of some text in the user interface.
- adds "cutoffScaling," "preringing" and "filterSteepness" parameters for the iZotope resampler to the AppleScript dictionary.
- open projects now appear in the Window menu.
- adds an option to save all MD5 hashes for a DDP set into a single file.
- adds a checkbox to enable/disable a Loop.
- phone number is no longer required in Help Desk requests.
- improves display of SmartEdits in situations when the vertical height of the Waveform bar is small.
- Render assistant now remembers the previous save location and options.
- Label, Selection, Fade, SmartEdits popovers now close when a user changes Layers.
- Show Details and Show Source menu commands now reveal the appropriate sidebar if they are closed.
- numerous performance improvements.
- beta versions now utilize release license keys.
- improves demo mode notifications.
- various performance improvements.
- over 200 bug fixes.
16 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Audiofile Engineering Offer: Spectre for OS X 20% Off16 Sep 2014 Audiofile Engineering releases Loop Editor 2.0; announces Myriad 4.0 (next version of Sample Manager); puts Spectre on sale30 May 2014 Audiofile updates Spectre to v1.7 and Triumph to v2.3.128 Apr 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Audiofile Engineering offers 25% off Triumph and Sample Manager09 Apr 2014 Audiofile Engineering updates "Triumph" Audio Editor for Mac to v2.328 Nov 2013 Audiofile Engineering updates "Triumph" Audio Editor for Mac to v2.1.117 Oct 2013 Audiofile Engineering updates "Triumph" Audio Editor for Mac to v2.1.019 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Audiofile Engineering Holiday Sale15 Nov 2012 Audiofile Engineering releases "Triumph" Audio Editor for Mac28 May 2012 Audiofile Engineering updates Wave Editor to v1.5.7 and Spectre to v1.619 Apr 2012 Audiofile Engineering updates Quiztones iOS App to v1.721 Feb 2012 Audiofile Engineering updates Wave Editor to v1.5.615 Sep 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Quiztones iOS App to v1.508 Aug 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Sample Manager to v3.4.114 Jul 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Sample Manager to v3.4 and releases Sample Manager Action Pack28 Jun 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates FiRe to version 2.0.117 Jun 2011 Audiofile Engineering releases Quiztones iOS App13 May 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Wave Editor to v1.5.515 Feb 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Wave Editor to v1.5.4 and Sample Manager to v3.3.308 Feb 2011 Audiofile Engineering updates Wave Editor to v1.5.3 and Sample Manager to v3.3.2