Audiofile Engineering has updated Wave Editor to version 1.5.6.
- Resolved an issue where non-native files would not import via drag and drop.
- Resolved an issue where copying and pasting a WAVE64 file would generate an application error.
- Resolved an issue where a file would not save if only the name of a layer was changed.
- Resolved an issue where "retain unrecognized data" would not function as desired.
- Resolved an issue where saving a .wedt file with fades as "efficient" would generate an application error.
- Resolved an issue where a song with no ISRC code in a DDP set would inherit the previous song's ISRC code upon import.
- Resolves an issue where holding down "s" at launch would not skip plug-in validation.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
NOTE: This build requires Mac OS X 10.6 and an Intel processor. All future builds of Wave Editor are Intel-only. Audiofile Engineering will no longer be releasing Universal binaries of their apps.