Changes in Wave Editor 1.5.7:
- Improved the interface for advanced options in the Processor.
- Resolved an issue where the AU Validator application would crash.
- Resolved an issue where exporting files with sample rates lower than 44.1 to AAC would not work.
- Resolved an issue where 32-bit files created by Max/MSP would not open.
- Resolved an issue importing dual mono SDII files.
- Resolved an issue uploading FLAC files to SoundCloud.
- Resolved an issue where saving large wave64 files would cause an application error.
- Resolved an issue where the SmartEdits List would report the wrong channel count.
- Resolved an issue where Cut/Copy to New Document would not include removed audio at the start of the file.
- Resolved a rounding error when Flattening.
- Resolved an issue where compressed CAF files would open natively.
- Resolved an issue where illegal characters in DDP track names would generate an error.
Changes in Spectre 1.6.0:
- New LU Meter and LU History Meter (EBU R128 loudness standard).
- Manual has been updated and is now in PDF format.
- Resolves an issue where the app would not launch on 10.7.4.
- Addresses minor issues related to performance and stability.
19 Dec 2012 Audiofile Engineering Holiday Sale
17 Jun 2011 Audiofile Engineering releases Quiztones iOS App