Audiofile Engineering has updated Audio Unit Manager to v2.0.3, Sample Manager to v3.1.2, Wave Editor to v1.3.2 and Rax to v2.1.1.
Audio Unit Manager v2.0.3 changes:
- Fixed a cosmetic bug with the "enabled" column.
- Fixed an issue with some plugs showing the wrong names.
- Adds an error if the Audio Unit cannot be moved.
- Fixed a bug recalling groups in certain situations.
Sample Manager v3.1.2 changes:
- Made the default shaping for Type I/II dither to None instead of Clear.
- Improved response when attempting to process a file that is playing.
- Fixed a bug reading particular .au files.
- Fixed backward compatibility with the Convert Range action saved in workflows.
- Improved support for the iXML spec.
- Fixed an issue with undo during repeated playback.
- Fixed an issue trimming files with no analysis.
- Fixed an issue updating properties in files that don't natively support them.
- Fixed a few issues exporting MP3s with ID3 tags.
Wave Editor v1.3.2 changes:
- Improved Audio Unit editor window placement.
- Recorder and Generator panels stay open when app goes in background.
- Added the ability to merge labels from the master layer during a Save To...
- Fixed an issue copying from a Wave Editor file saved as separate edits.
- Restricted the ability to enter non-numeric characters in the Convert Sample Rate combo box.
- Fixed erratic behavior in the Recorder if chosen to open when it was already open.
- Improved layer naming when loading multiple documents.
- Fixed an application error when guessing tempo.
- Fixed an application error when clicking outside a label name during editing.
- Fixed a bug that blocked SonicFit (Pitch conversion) from working properly.
- Fixed an application error on Redo after removing all audio.
- Fixed a cosmetic error with the menu in the SmartEdit List.
- Fixed a bug attempting to slide the master layer.
- Fixed some noise flattening a fade while using iZotope Resampler.
Rax v2.1.1 changes:
- Fixed some confusion with virtual MIDI ports.