20th July 2006
Audiofile Engineering has updated Wave Editor to v1.2.3.
- Added Pre- and Post- roll playback control.
- Added optional importing via Quicktime.
- Added optional importing "raw" audio from files.
- Added Pitch Detection in Analyzer.
- Preference for automatically opening document drawers when adding layer/audio unit/fade/label.
- "Edit Blocks" -> "SmartEdits".
- "Erase" -> "Remove".
- SmartEdit commands available in Edit menu (e.g. Cut will cut either SmartEdit or selection, depending on latest user cmd).
- Expanded/collapsed states of items in the Layers drawer remembered after save/on open .wedt files.
- "Save" menu item is now available at all times, whether the document has a representation on disk or whether it was edited or not.
- Fixed a rare crash with the Recorder on Intel machines.
- Fixed an issue not locating a solitary template in the App Support directory.
- Fixed an issue opening files with fades on a machine with a different processor type than the original.
- Fixed some clicks at the beginning/end of quadratic/cubic fades in rare circumstances.
- Improved some cursor behavior with Pencil editing.
- Fixed updating the overview after Pencil editing.
- Fixed a crash choosing "Built-In Output" as an input in the Recorder.
- Improved fade quality on files that differ in sample rate from the machine's running rate.
- Fixed importing when app is in background.
- Fixed volume and varispeed from templates when importing.
- Fixed a rare crash on playback.
- Fixed some issues with humongous files.
19 Dec 2012 Audiofile Engineering Holiday Sale
17 Jun 2011 Audiofile Engineering releases Quiztones iOS App