12th January 2010
Audiofile Engineering has updated Wave Editor to v1.4.6.
- Added FiRe Browser (only works with FiRe 1.3+).
- Fully Snow Leopard compatible.
- Improvements to importing AC3 files.
- Made the window title of split file formats now show the extension as *.
- Recognized unusually-formatted 'cue ' chunks in WAV files.
- Added a "Configure..." button to Preferences > Output > Audio Output.
- .wedt files and document templates will remember the width of.
- Fixed an issue wherein MP3s would not import when dragged onto the application icon.
- Fixed an issue with new Layers causing playback issues.
- Fixed an issue changing the Genre Code in Properties.
- Fixed an issue using ISRC codes with lowercase letters.
- Fixed an issue with unnamed tracks loaded from a cue sheet.
- Fixed a bug moving a SmartEdit from a non-left channel.
- Fixed an app error that would happen reading a malformed DDP file.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in writing Broadcast WAVE and iXML time references.
- Fixed an issue editing the sync time in a region.
- Fixed an error duplicating an empty layer.
- Fixed an error importing or loading multiple split scheme files.
- Fixed an issue with files that would open without a waveform.
- Fixed an issue with the Speed process working on entire files.
- Fixed an issue attempting to save an audio selection with master layer effects when a single layer is selected.
- Fixed an error in an alert when attempting to save a flat file with features of un-flattened files.
- Fixed cmd-opt-shift double-click on the non-selected waveform.
- Fixed subtle UI bugs in Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a rare crash when saving with effects on the Master Layer.
- Fixed some issues with time display.
- Removed import support for AC3 files due to licensing issues.
- Fixed an issue opening SDII damaged in a specific way.
- Audio File First Aid: able to repair SDII files damaged in a specific way.
- Fixed some issues with MS Encode & Decode.
- Fixed an issue dragging links onto a new document containing only links.
- Fixed a bug flattening multichannel layers with effects.
- Fixed a few bugs with the Analyzer.
- Fixed an occasional app error changing crossfades during playback.
- Fixed a bug selecting the color of a layer while the Color Panel is open.
- Fixed a visual bug with the playback head on stopped playback.
- Improved drawing of SmartEdits when zoomed in extremely close.
- Fixed a bug updating the length in the Info Bar when the length of the audio changes.
- Moving SmartEdit handles when "Allow Separate Channel Selection" will move all channel-matching SmartEdits.
- Improved Location Tip positioning.
19 Dec 2012 Audiofile Engineering Holiday Sale
17 Jun 2011 Audiofile Engineering releases Quiztones iOS App