AudioFront has announced the release of the Mac VST version of its DSP Trigger plug-in. It costs $39 and is available for 32- and 64-bit systems. The Windows version has also been updated to version 184.108.40.206 which includes some minor bug fixes.
DSP Trigger is a software-based audio to MIDI converter. Unlike similar products on the market, DSP Trigger is specifically designed to be used with drum pads and as such provides faster and more accurate triggering than can be achieved using standard audio to MIDI converters. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
- Easy to use.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to four articulations from a single drum pad.
- Both sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Generous controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads, cymbals, and live drums.
- Crosstalk cancellation.
- Low CPU usage.