28th July 2011
AudioFront has updated DSP Trigger to version 1.1 representing a major step forward in the evolution of the plug-in.
Some of the most significant changes include a redesigned interface giving the user full control of the calibration parameters and more visual feedback. Also, a new Pad Type control allows selecting custom algorithms tailored to different kinds of pads including several types of mesh pads, cymbals and even a microphone setting for drum replacement.
This version of DSP Trigger also introduces a Global Preset Section allowing the user to save, load and share presets across multiple instances, projects and applications for quick setup in your DAW.
Lastly, version 1.1 allows you to demo the full version of DSP Trigger without any restrictions for 30 days.
Changes and enhancements:
- Redesigned interface.
- Manual control of calibration.
- Enhanced velocity curve control.
- Support for cymbals and live drums.
- New preset section for quick saving and loading of presets.
- New Transient / Input Inspector assists in calibration.
- Added tool-tips.
- Automatic Windows registry setup for Sonar.
- Auditioning of MIDI assignments from the output section.
- 30 day free trial.