This latest incarnation connects multiple instances, allowing any instance to view, select, and control any other instance. Now the user can adjust all instances from a single window.
New features and Improvements:
- Added Instance Selector and ability to control multiple instances from a single window.
- Auto-Select for changing instances by hitting pads.
- Instance images to help identify instances.
- Improved scan time resolution.
- Added Kickpad type input.
- Added Cross-Talk input type.
- Improved support for Yamaha PCY150.
- Numerous cosmetic improvements.
Bug Fixes since version 1.4:
- Fixed disappearing hit decay bug.
- Projects saved while calibrating no longer reset upon reloading.
- Fixed an issue with noteoff messages and IAC in OS X.
- AU version remains responsive when input is not activated.
- DSP Trigger 1.5 will load all projects saved with earlier versions of DSP Trigger, however version 1.5 projects can not be loaded by earlier versions.