AudioGaming has released AudioMotors, a new plug-in dedicated to the analysis and synthesis of engine sounds. Based on advanced analysis synthesis algorithms it allows you to tune, adapt, change or freeze the RPM of a prerecorded engine sound.
From a single recording, the plug-in is able to generate any engine speed and gives instant access to any detected RPM seamlessly. The plug-in works with any kind of engine or motor sounds (vehicle, rotary appliances, machinery, chainsaw, etc.).
Interior or exterior recordings work with equal efficiency and automation is available on all parameters. The plug-in is able to generate acceleration and deceleration sounds, as well as rolling or stable sounds to cover different situations.
- Analysis engine that automatically detect RPMs in recordings.
- Real-time advanced synthesis engine precise down to the engine cycle.
- Uses personal recordings as well as commercial sound bank samples.
- Use interior/exterior sounds with the same quality of results.
- Automation available on all parameters including RPM in real-time.
- Sound design capabilities to generate a wide range of creative sounds.
- VST, RTAS / Windows, Mac OS X.
The demo version is available on AudioGaming's store: audiogaming.net/audiomotors-trial
AudioMotors VST/RTAS Plug-ins for Mac OS X and Windows costs 445€ regular price. For the launch, and until the December 15th, 2012, AudioGaming offers a special launch price of 295€.
Here is a rendering of a transition from interior recordings to exterior recording using two instances of the plug-in and the same RPM automation: soundcloud.com/audiogaming/synchronized-audiomotors-for