AudioGaming has released AudioSteps, a new foley sound plug-in based on Audiogaming's real-time audio manipulation tools, coupled with a high-definition footstep sound library recorded with DPA precision microphones.
The library includes high quality recordings of 7 surfaces and 6 types of shoes and allows real-time adaptation of sounds designed to fit most of audio post-production needs.
- Access to footsteps including different walking speeds.
- Pitch control and randomization.
- Envelope control for each walking type.
- MIDI in/MIDI out for unlimited control surface possibilities as well as mixing synchronicity.
- Preset system to speed up recurrent work.
- Instant preview for fast browsing.
Price: 230 € at Audiogaming's web-store.
Hear SoundCloud examples here: soundcloud.com/audiogaming/sets/audiosteps