Audiomeals has released Multiplex Vocoder, a prototype audio app conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production. It's a free download until 5th December, 2013, then it will cost $7.00.
Multiplex Vocoder features four VST Vocoder modules where you can load any Virtual Instrument to design your final vocoder sound using from 1 to 4 vocoder sound sources.
- Optional 100Hz High Pass Filter at input stage.
- Transform your favourite synthesisers into vocoders.
- Send your voice to 4 vocoders simultaneously while recording the audio output.
- Optional dry/wet recording mode.
- Each Vocoder features its own 3-band parametric equalizer.
- Input depending mode available. Each vocoder will be activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the threshold individually.
- MIDI Learn mode. Control the app via your MIDI controller faders.
You can use Multiplex vocoder within any DAW or audio editor via Soundflower or JK Pipe (for Pro Tools).
System Requirements: Mac Intel machine running OS X 10.6 or later (not working on 10.9). Minimum RAM 1GB. Windows version coming soon.
Find out more at www.audiomeals.com